Sentences - hints
Click on the hints below to reveal them:
- Sometimes, what we forget can be as meaningful as what we remember.
- Do you recall seeing the first sentence before?
- You could probably use that sentence - or any of the others - to illustrate a font.
- Or could you?...
- A pangram is a sentence which contains every letter of the alphabet at least once.
- These aren't pangrams.
- Each of the sentences contains all bar one of the letters of the alphabet.
- Find the missing letter from each sentence; put together, they will make up the answer.
Back to the Puzzles page